Finsbury House Carpets Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Finsbury House Carpets Ltd complies with the requirements set out in the Data Protection Act 1998. You can obtain further information about the Data Protection Act 2018 by visiting the Information Commissioner’s website.
[heading title=”What we collect”]
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including telephone/mobile telephone number, email and business address
- Information about your current or future flooring needs
[heading title=”What we do with the information we gather”]
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To contact you in accordance with your request for information.
- To distribute our E-newsletter.
- We may periodically send promotional mail or email about new services or special offers using the details, which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for
- Market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone or mail or email.
- We may use the information to customise our website according to your interests.
[heading title=”Sharing of Information”]
Any information that you have supplied us on this website is kept in a secure location with encryption and strong password protection. This and any information we keep in an offline location is kept in accordance with the Data Protection Act and GDPR regulations. Any 3rd party providers we use (for example in sending out bulk email) are also bound by these regulations and are bound by this privacy agreement with Finsbury House Carpets Ltd.
We endeavour to hold all personal information securely in accordance with our internal security procedures and English law.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any other network can be guaranteed as 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure and do not warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and this information is transmitted at your own risk.
[heading title=”Questions, Comments and Complaints”]
[heading title=”Notification of changes”]